Key Differences Between Kinsta and GoDaddy
In the event that you’re searching for a GoDaddy alternative for your WordPress hosting, Kinsta has the perfect solution.
- Kinsta has 34 data centers across the globe and GoDaddy has only 9.
- Kinsta works with Google Cloud’s premium global tier network.
- Kinsta performs weekly automatic MySQL database optimization on all your sites to ensure better performance.
- Unlike GoDaddy, all Kinsta plans include a free Content Delivery Network (CDN) with 200+ PoPs and free premium DNS.
- Kinsta is not a general host, they work only with WordPress, and Kinsta has WordPress experts.
- You will get free, human-performed website migrations on all Kinsta plans. GoDaddy only offers a auto-migrate feature, or customers pay $99.99 for what they call expert service.
- Kinsta provides a WordPress-specific dashboard. GoDaddy uses cPanel for Linux plans, and Plesk for Windows-based plans.
- All Kinsta plans come with Google Cloud Firewall.
- There is a Cloudflare SSL certificate offered for free on every Kinsta plan.
- Kinsta provides a free hack-fix guarantee. You get access to a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Kinsta provides a site-healing feature, and they monitor all websites 720 times per day.
- There is reverse proxy support on all Kinsta plans.