Key Differences Between Kinsta and GoDaddy
In the event that you’re searching for a GoDaddy alternative for your WordPress hosting, Kinsta has the perfect solution.
GoDaddy is a well-known web hosting provider that offers a range of hosting plans at competitive prices. However, it falls short when compared to Kinsta in terms of advanced technologies and unique solutions. GoDaddy’s terms, features, and pricing can also be confusing to navigate, and while it promotes free features included with its plans, there may be limitations and hidden costs. While a low cost may be a major draw for some, it’s important to consider all aspects of a hosting plan’s value.
Kinsta often hears from customers looking for an alternative to GoDaddy, one that can offer more tools and flexibility for WordPress users. Kinsta stands out in the market with its powerful and unique features. In this article, we will explore what sets Kinsta apart and detail the major benefits they offer as a managed WordPress host.
Most people experienced 20% faster load times just by moving to Kinsta.
- The fastest Compute-Optimized C2 VMs and Google Cloud servers
- A stack that’s been fine-tuned for WordPress over the past 8 years
- Google’s Premium Tier Network to deliver website data faster
- Free CDN powered by Cloudflare’s global network of 275+ locations
- Built-in Edge Caching that cuts the time needed to serve cached WordPress HTML
Migrate from GoDaddy to Kinsta hassle free with a free expert migration service. With their 30-day money-back guarantee, you can test out the service and improved speeds completely risk-free. You only lose if you don’t give this a try!
Kinsta built their own user portal from the ground up. The MyKinsta dashboard is designed specifically for WordPress site management.
Try it out for yourself with the free MyKinsta dashboard demo. Register your account to see the user-friendly interface and explore all the various tools.
- Kinsta has 34 data centers across the globe and GoDaddy has only 9.
- Kinsta works with Google Cloud’s premium global tier network.
- Kinsta performs weekly automatic MySQL database optimization on all your sites to ensure better performance.
- Unlike GoDaddy, all Kinsta plans include a free Content Delivery Network (CDN) with 200+ PoPs and free premium DNS.
- Kinsta is not a general host, they work only with WordPress, and Kinsta has WordPress experts.
- You will get free, human-performed website migrations on all Kinsta plans. GoDaddy only offers a auto-migrate feature, or customers pay $99.99 for what they call expert service.
- Kinsta provides a WordPress-specific dashboard. GoDaddy uses cPanel for Linux plans, and Plesk for Windows-based plans.
- All Kinsta plans come with Google Cloud Firewall.
- There is a Cloudflare SSL certificate offered for free on every Kinsta plan.
- Kinsta provides a free hack-fix guarantee. You get access to a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Kinsta provides a site-healing feature, and they monitor all websites 720 times per day.
- There is reverse proxy support on all Kinsta plans.